- Plural of buck
Bucks may refer to:
- Milwaukee Bucks, a team in the National Basketball Association
- Laredo Bucks, a team in the Central Hockey League
- Michigan Bucks, a soccer team playing in the USL Premier Development League
- Nathan Buckley, champion Australian rules footballer nicknamed "Bucks"
- Ohio State Buckeyes ("the Bucks"), intercollegiate sports teams of the Ohio State University
- Buck's night, a party for bachelors who are soon to be married
- Beta Upsilon Chi, a Christian fraternity that has adopted letters BYX, pronounced "bucks"
- Buck's Fizz (cocktail), an alcoholic mixed drink
- Bucks Fizz (band), a United Kingdom band
bucks in German: Bucks
bucks in French: Bucks
bucks in Polish: Bucks